NetSoft, the Link to Your Dream Career. Call Now: (905) 812-2923
NetSoft IT Academy
NetSoft IT Academy
Phone: (905) 812-2923
cash, check, credit card, paypal
135 Matheson Boulevard East
Mississauga, ON L4Z 1R2


Frequently Asked Questions
Question # 01 What is the application procedure for international students?
Answer # 01 Please see the complete ISP Checklist  with information about the registration and admission procedure.
Question # 02 When is the application cut-off date?
Answer # 02 The college has four intakes in a year: January, April, July, and October. The application cut-off date for each intake is one month before the class start date. International Students need to apply at least three months prior to the application cut-off date to allow enough time to prepare all the documents required to submit the study permit application to the Canadian Embassy.
Question # 03 What monthly living expenses should an international student expect?
Answer # 03 This will vary, depending on the individual’s lifestyle expectations. For example, if you like to go out for dinner often, travel on weekends, or shop regularly, your costs will be higher. For those on a strict budget, you should be able to get by with CAD $1,000 – 1,200 per month.
Question # 04 Do students need to buy medical insurance?
Answer # 04 Everybody living in Canada must have access to medical attention in case of illness or accidents. Medical costs are very expensive in Canada and are not covered by the government for international students. For example, a hospital stay in Canada can cost more than $4,000 per day. NetSoft strongly advises all international students to have their health insurance coverage in place for the period of enrolment. Our student advisor will assist you with the process at your own expense. Upon request, NetSoft will arrange medical insurance for our students through our service providers. The approximate cost of medical insurance will be between CAD $50 and CAD $65 per month, and there is a one-time, non-refundable setup fee of CAD $50.
Question # 05 Will the initial deposit be refunded if a student’s visa is rejected? If so, how long will the refund take?
Answer # 05 All fees, except application processing and handling fees are refundable to applicants whose student visas are rejected by a Canadian Embassy or High Commission. A refund of the tuition fee received by NetSoft will be made to the student. (If you registered through an agent, please process the refund through that agent.) More details about the refund policy and procedures can be found in the section on refunds.
Question # 06 Does NetSoft arrange any private accommodations for students?
Answer # 06 We provide homestay or private accommodations for our students through our service providers. Homestay allows international students to live in a Canadian home as a member of the family. Students who live in homestays find that their English improves dramatically through conversation and daily interactions with their hosts. Homestay will supply you with a safe, clean, and caring atmosphere during your stay. Your homestay family will help you adjust to your exciting new lifestyle in Canada and introduce you to the neighborhood and transit system. We realize that this may be the first time you are traveling away from your home. NetSoft is committed to providing you a safe, secure and caring home away from home. The rates for homestay or private accommodation depend on the individual needs and requirements and there is a one-time, non-refundable administration fee of CAD $350.
Question # 07 Can you help students apply for a Study Permit visa?
Answer # 07 Yes. Our authorized representative will assist students with visa applications.
Question # 08 What is a Study Permit and who issues them?
Answer # 08 The new Immigration and Refugee Protection Act became effective on June 28, 2002. Terminology changes in the new act include “Student Authorization” and is now called a “Study Permit”. “Employment Authorization” is now called a “Work Permit” and “Temporary Resident Visa” is now called “Visitors Visa”. Application guides and forms can be downloaded from

Students interested in studying in Canada require a “Student Permit” if the duration of the program they wish to study lasts more than six months. Once a letter of acceptance has been received, the student should start the process of obtaining a student permit by going to the nearest Canadian Embassy, High Commission or Canadian Consulate closest to the country in which they reside. Obtaining a student permit can take up to several months depending on your country of origin.

Question # 09 What method of payments does NetSoft accept, and how do I pay my fees?
Answer # 09 There are several ways to pay the tuition fee to the Admissions Office:

• Bank drafts/money order/certified cheque/postdated-cheque
• Visa/MasterCard/American Express
• Debit Card
• Cash

Purchase a money order from an appropriate bank; make it payable to NetSoft IT Academy, and mail it to the following address:
NetSoft IT Academy
135 Matheson Boulevard East
Mississauga, Ontario L4Z 1R2

Please inform the Training Department by telephone or email as soon as the tuition payment is made.

Question # 10 Do you provide airport pick-up services?
Answer # 10 Airport pick-up services will be provided for a fee of CAD $75. NetSoft will arrange to pick you up at the airport upon arrival. Your arrival and first days in Canada are very important, and we encourage you to use our pick-up service. We will be able to answer any questions you have and help make your first day in Canada and at NetSoft very comfortable and exciting. Students requiring airport pick-up services must provide the college with their information including name, student number, airline name, flight number and date and time of arrival in Toronto in advance to make sure that NetSoft will be able to reserve arrangements for you.
Question # 11 Do you offer work opportunities for students?
Answer # 11 International students are not permitted to work in Canada under normal student visa restrictions. Landed immigrants, on the other hand, may work. However, it may be possible to receive special permission to take part in any unpaid, Co-op Education Diploma Program (Internship/Practicum), or apply for a work permit under Canadian Immigration rules and policies. In certain situations, you may be able to work while you are studying. More information can be obtained from the Canadian Immigration website at

To apply for a work permit, please visit:

Savings and Promotions

More than just technical skills, the institute has taught me little things which are simply invaluable.

– Waheed Abdul Mohammed

The instructors are fully certified and trained and are always willing to help the students. I wish I had joined NetSoft sooner.

– Amson A. Lopes

I highly recommend NetSoft to anyone who’s looking for IT training. I thank you for everything you have done for me.

– Ataul Waheed

I love the hands-on training, group work and the real-life experiences the instructors share with us; it’s all these things that make NetSoft so different from other institutions.

– Brian Carpenter

The only thing I can say is: join NetSoft because you will not be disappointed. It is a place where you can challenge yourself and see yourself grow to become something even better.

– Brian Carpenter

NetSoft IT Academy